Bath salts and bombs provide a relaxing bath experience and benefit the skin. Some of these bath products are infused with cannabidiol (CBD) oil, making them more beneficial than they already are.
To learn more about the benefits of CBD bath products, we’ve prepared a list.
CBD Bath Products
Here’s some information about CBD bath products and how to use them:
CBD Bath Bombs
CBD bath bombs contain many ingredients, including baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, CBD oil, essential oils, and fragrant extracts. Before you type, “Where to buy CBD bath bombs near me,” it’s good to know how to use them first.
Here’s how you can make the most out of your baths with CBD bath bombs:
1. Organize Bathroom To Set the Ambiance
To level up your bathing experience, declutter the bathroom. Set the ambiance by lighting candles or dimming the lights. Introducing some greens can also be an excellent way to enliven your bathroom’s atmosphere.
2. Enhance the Mood With the Right Equipment
Prepare all the tools needed for a true-to-life spa experience:
- Clean Towels
- Bath Robes
3. Let the CBD Bath Bombs Work Their Magic
Fill the bathtub with warm water until the water level reaches your desired depth. Toss in a CBD bath bomb for some fizzy fun. It will automatically break apart in the water, and you don’t have to wait for it to completely dissolve before you hop in. Once your toes are wet, it’s time to relax from all your daily stressors and enjoy the fragrant scents.
4. Find a Way to Destress
While in the bathtub, do things that help you decompress, whether swiping through the pages of a magazine or reading your all-time favorite novel. You can also play some relaxing music, listen to podcasts, or meditate.
5. Closing Checklist
Rinse off after soaking in the bathtub for 15 to 20 minutes. Consider wiping the surface of your bathtub since some CBD bath bombs leave residue that can stain.
CBD Bath Salts
The ingredients of CBD bath salts include magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, and CBD oil. Like CBD bath bombs, you can also use CBD bath salts while soaking in the bathtub — apply the same steps for the same level of relaxation.
You can also use CBD bath salts in other ways, including:
Exfoliating Your Skin
If you don’t feel like soaking in the bathtub, you can use CBD bath salts to create your own shower scrub.
- Infuse a cup of CBD bath salts, or the recommended amount depending on the potency, with coconut, olive, or almond oil. You can also add a few drops of Vitamin E and other essential oils for fragrance.
- Combine all these ingredients in one bowl to create a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your skin while in the shower, and gently scrub it.
- Rinse off any residue.
- Store the remaining shower scrub in a container with an airtight lid to preserve its effectiveness.
Soaking Your Feet
If you want to soak your feet, perhaps to exfoliate dead skin cells, here’s how you can do it with CBD bath salts:
- Fill a large basin with warm water, add a cup of CBD bath salts, and stir to dissolve. Take note that you may add smaller amounts of bath salts if the product you’re using has high levels of potency.
- Soak your feet for 10 to 30 minutes or depending on your preferences.
- Thoroughly dry your feet using a soft, clean towel.
Taking a Shower
If you’re just taking a quick shower, you can sprinkle CBD bath salts on your bathroom floor. When warm or hot water hits the salts, they will dissolve and emit a fragrant aroma.
Benefits of Using CBD Bath Products
Here’s a list of benefits you can get from CBD bath products:
1. CBD moisturizes the skin.
According to the findings of a 2021 study, CBD has a skin-moisturizing effect. It also increases the expression of aquaporin-3, which plays a vital role in skin water retention. With its unique mechanism, CBD can be developed and used as a cosmetic material in the future, the study suggests.
2. CBD helps relieve joint pain.
The result of an animal study published in the European Journal of Pain concludes that transdermal CBD helps relieve joint pain without causing any evident side effects. Additionally, CBD can help ease muscle tension, according to a 2009 study.
3. CBD has sebostatic effects.
CBD also decreases the proliferation of human sebocytes — the cells that produce sebum or the oily substance that lubricates the hair and skin — according to a 2014 study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation. Excess sebum on the skin plugs hair follicles, triggering infection and inflammation that lead to severe acne conditions.
4. CBD has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
A 2016 review shows that CBD has antifungal and antibacterial properties that benefit the skin by reducing the risks of infections and other skin problems.
5. CBD has calming or relaxing properties.
According to a 2020 systematic review, inhaling CBD inhibits the fear response. This causes people to calm down or relax.
6. CBD has anti-anxiety properties.
CBD can also help people dealing with anxiety since it has anti-anxiety properties, according to a 2014 review.
7. CBD has antioxidant properties.
The findings of a 1998 study suggest that CBD has antioxidant properties that are more effective than Vitamins E and C at improving skin health.
The Best CBD Bath Products
Herbal Fracture is the go-to provider of the best CBD bath products in Colorado. We offer CBD bath bombs, CBD bath salts, and CBD soaps that undergo different tests to ensure safety and effectiveness. Our products contain CBD oil extracted without the use of harmful solvents. For inquiries, call or visit our dispensary in Dillon, CO. We also sell our products through our online shop to nearby cities.